Parents, would you like your child to learn self-rescue and swimming skills? You now have access to the best certified ISR (Infant Swimming Resource) instructor in the area, Jen Tyson! Jen helps children 6 months old to 6+ years of age learn how to swim and self-rescue during private lessons! Details of the lessons are below:
- Lessons are 10 minutes each day, 5 days a week for 6 weeks.
- If you are late for lessons, we will try and accommodate you, but will have to stick to our time to keep the Rec Center on Schedule.
- All registration fees and deposits are non-refundable.
- The registration fee is $105 per new student and $35 for returning students.
- After registration is complete and your child has been approved, you will receive an invoice from Pocket Suite for the full balance of tuition.
- $480 if registered between November 1st– November 7th.
- $500 if register between November 8th– November 28th.
- This promotional price is only good for lessons between January and April 2021.
- The fee is for one session. Most children will finish the session with 4-6 weeks. If your child comes to every lesson and needs more time, you will not be charged for the time needed to finish lessons. We will go over the skills your child should be able to learn in the session, and I will give you progress updates. Please know that every child is different and our main goal is to have a safe child in the water.
- Holidays, vacations and your sick days will can be made up if needed, for a fee of $20/lesson. However if I cancel lessons, the lesson will be made up at the end of the session, or can be used towards a refreshers lesson in the future.
- Weather related lesson cancelations will not be made up.
- Only register students needing the full 6 weeks. If your child needs a refresher or once a week maintenance lessons, please email me and we will get you registered separately.
Registration through ISR will be emailed 30 days prior to lessons beginning. This must be filled out for your child to attend lessons.Contact Information:
Certified ISR Instructor
Columbus Swim Rescue, LLC
DBA Kansas City Swim Rescue
The post Swim Rescue Lessons! appeared first on KCI CrossFit.