Here at KCI CrossFit, we believe in the incredible importance of corporate wellness. Whether it’s providing a great workout for your employees or creating a one-of-a-kind bonding experience with clients, we’ve got the tools and experience to push your business environment to the next level.
Why CrossFit for employees?
- CrossFit is a proven system to improve the overall health and fitness of those who perform it.
- CrossFit promotes teamwork and helps build community through hard work.
- Working out has never been this much fun!
Having healthy, happy employees are important for every company regardless of size. And exercise is scientifically proven to boost workplace happiness and overall productivity. Let KCI CrossFit help you achieve your business goals through fitness!
Looking to run a company outing or event? We are happy to offer both on and off-site training for large and small groups. There is no better way to reinforce the team environment while promoting a healthy lifestyle. We also offer discounts on membership packages for those employees who attend and participate in these corporate events
Group Corporate Discount
Please contact us at Nick@kcicrossfit.com for more information on pricing and how you can take advantage of group discount packages!
10 REASONS WHY YOUR COMPANY WILL BENEFIT FROM OUR CORPORATE WELLNESS PROGRAM
1. Fit employees are less likely to get sick. A person who is physically fit is generally more resistant to the “bug going around” than a person who is not fit. Reduced absenteeism and reduced health care expenditures are the result of a fit employee base.
2. Fit employees have more energy. One of the many benefits of regular exercise is increased and sustained energy throughout the day. This energy allows the employee to stay focused on the task at hand, bringing the best of themselves to each task.
3. Fit employees have more self-confidence. A fit and healthy individual tends to have a high level of self-confidence, because they have proven to themselves that they can accomplish what it takes to obtain a level of physical fitness. This self-confidence empowers the employee to challenge themselves, and strive for higher levels of achievement in the workplace.
4. Fit employees inspire confidence. An person who maintains a high fitness level, tends to be a person in whom others have confidence.
5. Fit employees tend to take on more leadership roles. Because of the many positive benefits of a lifestyle, a fit individual tends to make a good leader
6. Fit employees set and achieve goals. Extraordinary fitness often demands that an individual set and reach goals related to their fitness. Learning to stay true to your goals and see them through to completion is a skill that is naturally brought into the workplace. An employee with the proven ability to set aggressive goals, and then REALIZE those goals, is a valuable asset to any organization.
7. Fit employees tend to have better attitudes. Fit employees generally “feel good”. They tend to have a physical and mental “balance” that results in a more positive attitude in the workplace.
8. Fit employees are less stressed. Regular exercise releases the physical AND emotional tensions that life brings our way, thus a fit employee tends to have lower overall stress levels than an employee who does not engage in regular exercise.
9. A fit employee base presents excellent team-building opportunities. Team activities are wonderful ways for employees to take their professional relationships to new levels, and discover new ways of working together. CrossFit bridges the gap and helps knock down barriers in the workplace, creating more unit cohesion, and a more productive force.
10. Encouraging fitness demonstrates a concern for employee’s well-being, and pays off! Employees NOTICE when an employer shows concern for the health and well-being of their employee base through a variety of wellness programs. Further, it has been shown that employee turnover is significantly lower among employees that take advantage of a wellness program implemented by their employer.