5 Travel Workouts for the Holidays
If you're like me, you will be travelling at least once over the next few weeks. Whether you are in the basement of Grandma's house or the hotel gym, build up your GRIT and get a workout done! Challenge yourself to carve out 30-60 minutes on your trip and do a workout! Habits are hard to establish, so working out while you travel is a HUGE WIN! (Pro-tip: pack your workout clothes first, before anything else!)
- 20 rounds for time : 5 push ups 10 squats 5 sit ups. Simple, easy and effective. Warm up the movements and go!
- A long time favorite of mine. 7 minutes of Burpees. Yep, that's a favorite of mine! Make sure you warm up beforehand!
- For time : Run 1 mile, lunging 30 steps every 1 minute. Leg day! Make sure to stretch and cool down after this one!
- Try some isometric work! 10 rounds : Handstand 30 seconds, Squat hold 30 seconds
- 7 round for time : 14 squats, 7 burpees, 7 V-ups
If you're really wanting to spice it up, check out our complete list of Travel WOD's and do 2-3 of them back to back! Let me know what you choose!
Enjoy the holidays, and get better every day!